Jennifer's First Japanese Sweater

Jennifer took Gayle Roehm's Understanding Japanese Knitting Patterns at Stitches East in the Fall and got started on this sweater as soon as she got back from the weekend.

Because she's Jennifer she finished it very shortly thereafter.

I'm very excited that Jennifer now shares my great admiration for Japanese patterns because ever since Lucy introduced me to crochet patterns for flowers and other ornamental projects,  I've been determined to master them.

I've done lots of experimenting on my own, followed lots of leads on the internet and enlisted the help of a Japanese neighbor whose dog plays with mine.

Have you knit or crocheted something using a Japanese pattern?  We would love to see it and hear about your experience with the pattern.  Please join us on Facebook and share what you're made.

No comments: